Club elections to take place Nov 28th
The current Club Officers' term is coming to an end and it is time to elect a new team that will lead the club for the next 6 months (January to June 2019). Club Officer elections will be held Nov 28th.
The team will consist of the following individuals:
- Club President - leads the club, plans club activities, and chairs meetings
- VP Education - plans meetings and works with members to achieve their educational goals
- VP Mentorship - manages the mentorship program
- VP Membership - looks after guests, answers questions they may have, and handles membership applications
- VP Public Relations - publicizes the club and handles phone and email inquiries
- Treasurer - manages the club's finances by collecting dues, paying bills, and keeping financial records
- Sergeant-at-Arms - prepares the room for meetings and brings meetings to order
- Secretary - maintains club supplies and takes minutes during Executive meetings
- 2 Videographers - records speeches and uploads the videos online for viewing
If you care about the club, want to play a role in the
members' continuing success, and wish to take your personal development and leadership skills to another level,
then you have what it takes to be a Club Officer. You will receive training on your respective positions.
If you would like to run for a position, please let the Elections Chair know.
Christmas banquet to take place Dec 12th at Water Street Cafe
The Christmas banquet will take place at Water Street Cafe on Dec 12th. The meeting will include Table Topics in the first half and prepared speeches in the second half. Dinner
will be served during the break. Please make plans to join us for this banquet. Guests are welcome.
Date: Wednesday December 12th, 2018
Time: 6 pm - 10 pm
Location: Water Street Cafe, 300 Water Street
Dinner: 3-course meal (starter, main, dessert)
Cost: $50 per person (incl. tax & tip, but not drinks)
A link will be provided to register for the banquet and sign up for roles and speeches.