Club elections to take place May 16th
The current Club Officers' term is coming to an end and it is time to
elect a new team that will lead the club for the next 6 months (July to December 2018).
Club Officer elections will be held May 16th.
The team will consist of the following individuals:
- Club President - leads the club, plans club activities, and chairs meetings
- VP Education - plans meetings and works with members to achieve their educational goals
- VP Mentorship - manages the mentorship program
- VP Membership - looks after guests, answers questions they may have, and handles membership applications
- VP Public Relations - publicizes the club and handles phone and email inquiries
- Treasurer - manages the club's finances by collecting dues, paying bills, and keeping financial records
- Sergeant-at-Arms - prepares the room for meetings and brings meetings to order
- Secretary - maintains club supplies and takes minutes during Executive meetings
- 2 Videographers - records speeches and uploads the videos online for viewing
If you care about the club, want to play a role in the
members' continuing success, and wish to take your personal development and leadership skills to another level,
then you have what it takes to be a Club Officer. You will receive training on your respective positions.
If you would like to run for a position, please let the Elections Chair know.